Free Shipping Special Packaging 3-5 Working Days Delivery
This gunmetal grey two strand classic pearl necklace adds a touch of glamour and sophistication.
The neckpiece is graded with an oval-shaped pearl size ranging from 14mm to 3mm gradually decreasing on either side. The two-strand of the neckpiece is 18’’ & 19’’in length and comes with a pair of a stud.
The double-layer freshwater pearl neckpiece from our ethnic section is one essentials. This classic piece of necklace goes in well with every occasion.
Offers For You
- Get 10% Welcome Discount on your first purchase. Use Code : WELCOME10 at checkout
- Get 20% OFF on The 925 Minimalist Collection on purchase above INR 2000.
Use Code : SILVER20 at checkout
- For orders above INR 4000 get free gift worth upto INR 1000
Free Gift comes packed with your order*
*Free gift do not qualify for any selection, return or replacement.
Do's and Don's
1> Last On, First Off
2> Clean your pearls with soft cotton
3> Avoid perfumes, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
4> Try not to spill water, liquid, or any other chemical
5> Always use a soft pouch to store pearls in a dedicated box to avoid getting them entangled
6> Get your Jewellery restrung in reqular intervals
Please Note : In case of any specific requirements, please call +91 8799715976
CherishBox offers real freshwater pearls. Every pearl has its own characteristic and may have slight differences in shape, size, and color making each pearl distinctive and unique. Attributes and images appearing are of the actual product to provide you with maximum detailing and impression. However actual product color might differ as appearing in the image due to light and screen resolution.
Care your Pearl
- Last on, first Off – let your pearls be the last to put on and first to come off.
- After every wear, clean your pearl with soft cotton – wiping your Jewellery every time after use can help remove any body oil, makeup, or unwanted substance which might take away the twinkle of your pearl.
- Pearls get scratched easily when coming in contact with any sharp substances.
- If you have to carry your pearls, always use a soft pouch. Avoid storing them for long. The more often it’s worn, the more grace it retains.
- Restring your pearls every year to avoid thread accidents especially for a strand pearl necklace. The tread used is either nylon or silk which loses its strength and thus requires a change.
Handcrafted in India
Certificate of Authenticity
24/7 Customer Service