The Business Suit
The Business Suit
The must have Pearl Jewelry Pieces for every working women
The CherishBox Corporate Suit is your workwear essential pearl jewellery featuring
CherishBox Pearl Pendant Set
CherishBox Tear Drop Pearl Earring
CherishBox Pearl Studs
CherishBox Pearl Necklace with Removable Pendant
CherishBox Pearl Anklet
Whether you are at everyday work, Friday nights or presentations, the best jewellery code is Business Suit from CherishBox
Offers For You
- Get 10% Discount. Use Code : WELCOME10 at checkout
- Buy 1, Get 2nd @ 50% OFF. No Code required at checkout.
- Expect an Assured Surprise Gift worth Rs.2,500/- on purchase of Rs.15,000/- or more.
*Offers cannot be clubbed.
Do's and Don's
1> Last On, First Off
2> Clean your pearls with soft cotton
3> Avoid perfumes, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
4> Try not to spill water, liquid, or any other chemical
5> Always use a soft pouch to store pearls in a dedicated box to avoid getting them entangled
6> Get your Jewellery restrung in reqular intervals
Please Note : In case of any specific requirements, please call +91 8799715976
CherishBox offers real freshwater pearls. Every pearl has its own characteristic and may have slight differences in shape, size, and color making each pearl distinctive and unique. Attributes and images appearing are of the actual product to provide you with maximum detailing and impression. However actual product color might differ as appearing in the image due to light and screen resolution.
Care your Pearl
- Last on, first Off – let your pearls be the last to put on and first to come off.
- After every wear, clean your pearl with soft cotton – wiping your Jewellery every time after use can help remove any body oil, makeup, or unwanted substance which might take away the twinkle of your pearl.
- Pearls get scratched easily when coming in contact with any sharp substances.
- If you have to carry your pearls, always use a soft pouch. Avoid storing them for long. The more often it’s worn, the more grace it retains.
- Restring your pearls every year to avoid thread accidents especially for a strand pearl necklace. The tread used is either nylon or silk which loses its strength and thus requires a change.
Handcrafted in India
Certificate of Authenticity
24/7 Customer Service