This Blue Pearl Necklace is a classic and elegant piece of jewelry that features button-shaped blue pearls in fusion with milky white tumble freshwater pearls.
Pearls with milky white color are natural, while those with blue color have been treated to create the beautiful desired color.
Make an elegant and eye-catching appearance with this classic necklace paired with for a traditional or casual look.
Offers For You
- Get 10% Discount. Use Code : WELCOME10 at checkout
- Buy 1, Get 2nd @ 50% OFF. No Code required at checkout.
- Expect an Assured Surprise Gift worth Rs.2,500/- on purchase of Rs.15,000/- or more.
*Offers cannot be clubbed.
Do's and Don's
1> Last On, First Off
2> Clean your pearls with soft cotton
3> Avoid perfumes, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
4> Try not to spill water, liquid, or any other chemical
5> Always use a soft pouch to store pearls in a dedicated box to avoid getting them entangled
6> Get your Jewellery restrung in reqular intervals
Please Note : In case of any specific requirements, please call +91 8799715976
CherishBox offers real freshwater pearls. Every pearl has its own characteristic and may have slight differences in shape, size, and color making each pearl distinctive and unique. Attributes and images appearing are of the actual product to provide you with maximum detailing and impression. However actual product color might differ as appearing in the image due to light and screen resolution.
Care your Pearl
- Last on, first Off – let your pearls be the last to put on and first to come off.
- After every wear, clean your pearl with soft cotton – wiping your Jewellery every time after use can help remove any body oil, makeup, or unwanted substance which might take away the twinkle of your pearl.
- Pearls get scratched easily when coming in contact with any sharp substances.
- If you have to carry your pearls, always use a soft pouch. Avoid storing them for long. The more often it’s worn, the more grace it retains.
- Restring your pearls every year to avoid thread accidents especially for a strand pearl necklace. The tread used is either nylon or silk which loses its strength and thus requires a change.
Handcrafted in India
Certificate of Authenticity
24/7 Customer Service