2 Pearl String with Stud and Bracelets
₹10,560.00 – ₹11,220.00
|Length||18 and 21inch|
Are these pearls real?
Ans) We at CherishBox deals only in real freshwater pearls. It is our assurance that the product delivered to you will carry only real pearls.
Do you provide a certificate of Authenticity?
Ans) Every Product purchased from CherishBox carry a certificate of authenticity
Will there be any warranty?
Ans) Pearls from CherishBox carry a lifetime warranty with a warranty card. Warranty is limited to pearls only
What if the damaged product is received?
Ans) CherishBox takes the utmost care with special packaging to ensure that there is no damage to the product. Still, in case of an unfortunate scenario where a damaged product is received then CherishBox offers replacement if informed within 48hrs of the product been delivered via mail at [email protected] with supporting pictures of the damage.
What if the product received is not as per your style of choice?
Ans ) Attributes and images appearing are of the actual product to provide you with maximum detailing. Still, if the product doesn’t fit you in size or the product is not as per your desire, customers can order a replacement product choosing from our entire range. However, replacement needs to be informed within 48 hours of receiving the product by emailing us at [email protected] Once the product is received the same will be verified by our quality team and in case of no defects, you can order a replacement. In case of any balance in amount, the same will be credited in CherishBox wallet and can be used for future orders
Cancellation/ return policy?
Ans) The cancellation request will be accepted strictly within 24hr of placing the order. CherishBox products do not qualify for returns.
Care Your Pearls
Pearls take care of your class, feminity, and style. And in return demand some care and caution.
They are exquisite delicate object and thus requires indispensable care. Giving them proper care makes it shine longer. Here are tips to take care of your Pearl
How to wear your Pearl
- Wear them often! Pearls when worn often, maintain them shine and that keeps them hydrated
- Last on, first off! Let your pearls be the last to put on and first to come off.
- After every wear, clean your pearl with soft cotton. Wiping them after use can help remove any body oil, makeup, or unwanted substance which might take away the twinkle of your pearls.
- For lasting longer, make sure that your perfume, hair spray, or any other cosmetics do not come in direct contact with your pearls.
- Do not wet your pearls. If you spill anything like water, juice, tequila, or any other liquid, wipe immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Avoid exposing pearls directly to sunlight or to places with high humidity or heat
- Use lukewarm water and mild soap as a solution to clean the ornament (only if required). Use a clean soft cotton cloth to wipe it immediately with a fresh soft towel to avoid the water contact for longer. Do not store until they are dry.
- Avoid household chemicals. Do not wear your pearls while cooking in the kitchen, to avoid contact with any acid or liquid solution.
How to Store your Pearl
- Pearls get scratched easily while coming into contact with any sharp substances.
- If you have to carry your pearls, always use a soft pouch. Avoid storing them for long. The more often it’s worn, the more grace it retains.
- Restrung your pearls yearly to avoid thread accidents, especially for strand pearl necklaces. The thread used is either nylon or silk which loses its strength and thus requires a change.
- Store them flat and in dedicated boxes. Do not store multiple pieces in a single box to avoid any starch or getting entangled.
- Do not store pearls in plastic bags. Rather they need to be stored in a box having silk/satin or a velvet-lined box.
- Avoid wrapping it in a colored paper or cloth which might lose its color.
- Pearls are real but the material used to hold them is artificial. So that needs to be changed and you wouldn’t end up spoiling your pearls!
Do’s and Don’s ?
Do’s and Dont’s?
1> Last On, First Off
2> Clean your pearls with soft cotton
3> Avoid Perfumes, hair spray, or any other cosmetics
4> Try not to spill water, liquid, or any other chemical
5> Always use a soft pouch to store pearls in a dedicated box to avoid getting them entangled